yeah but it would still be nice to have a share of the title
no disrespect man, but miami is only 7 points away from an undefeated season too, a loss is a loss, there are no good ones. To be honest, an undefeated season doesnt get you crap anymore, just ask auburn unfortunately.
yeah but it would still be nice to have a share of the title
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I'd take Shockley over Vick, and I hate Georgia with a passion......lol
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
Even with Tenn being as down as they have been this year thay still managed to knock off as many top 10 teams this year(1 LSU) as VT ever has(1 Miami a few years back)
I am not saying that Tenn should be playing in any bowl game (they were pretty bad) but had they played VTs schedule I do think that they are in a bowl game
I'm begining to think both Vicks are overrated. The Falcons are awful.
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Two blown calls, but still, if the Hokies get their heads out of their arses and learn how to handle some pressure.....
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
if Va Tech couldn't beat a team that had lost it's last three games, the worst coming from Florida 34-7, they don't deserve to win the ACC championship, I mean come on, this is supposed to be the best defense in the nation and they got beat by a team with a freshman quarterback, their defense should have been able to score 22 points on Florida State.
Actually the D didn't play too badly. FSU scored on a huge special teams play and were given the short field twice on TO's. The O has to help the D sometimes.
VT actually outgained FSU 421-289 the D played pretty well holding them to less than 300 yds. IMO. But the Int and fumble gave put the D on the short end and led to what? 10 points? Take that and the 7 scored on the punt and what do you get? Not bad D.
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
considering who they were playing I wouldn't say the defense played all that well
Bookmarks